Hi everyone! How are you doing?
Sorry for being MIA for the past weeks, I have been sick on and off and it’s been quite annoying. Anyways, I have been changing up my make up style a little bit and I want to share with you one of my favourite style for this Spring/Summer 2016. Minimal style is actually the new trend for this season.
A few key factor to successfully pull off this look are:
- Dewy & glowing skin (now you know why everyone is talking about strobing and highlighting)
- Earthy/Warm/Nude coloured eyeshadows and blush/bronzer
- Embrace your natural brows
- If you are going to wear bold colours of lipstick, minimize the colours you use on the rest of the face.
- A little shimmering eyeshadow/eyeliner in the inner corner of the eyes will help open up and enhance this natural look.
If you want to try out these beautiful looks, here are some products that I recommend:
Hope you all enjoy this post and have a happy Thursday!